Report a Bug/Glitch

A general help board for new and old TPS members to brush up on the TPS basics and to take part in making TPS a better community. Have a question or need help? Answers can be found in our F.A.Q. board. Check there first!Topics such as How To Post, Copyright Information, How to Check Your Private Messages (PMs) and Guidelines can be found in the F.A.Q. board.(**Guests may view this board.)
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Report a Bug/Glitch

Post by Chelle » November 12th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Please submit a screenshot along with a description of the error so we can figure out what's going on.

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!
TPS Moderator Application

IronHeart

Re: Report a Bug/Glitch

Post by IronHeart » July 31st, 2017, 11:56 am

Just noticed this one, thread metadata can overlap the quicklinks to pages in the thread:

Everything is functional, but, noting for the record.

everhopeful
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by everhopeful » August 11th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Just a query here, but is it a bug that I am unable to edit any of my posts on threads in the spotlight hall of fame? That's both poems and comments. I've had a browse through a random selection of other poems and comments I have posted and I can still edit them elsewhere, just not on threads in the spotlight (which makes me think it's a change of settings rather than a bug).

Cheers.

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » August 12th, 2017, 12:28 am

it is indeed a permissions thing. I think I originally did it with the idea that we didn't want people editing spotlight poems, since we want them as is...... or maybe because it inherits permissions from the challenge where we don't want edits either for obvious reasons.

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!

IronHeart

Post by IronHeart » September 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm

On a whole other topic, I've received word that some are experiencing trouble with the notification system. Being:

- Notification on quotes and watched topics does not come through, either via email or the board's notification system.

At first glance it appears to be an account related issue (that is, not browser or system based) that is confined to a limited number of accounts. I've checked for obvious things, but I haven't had a shred of success yet. When I have a bit more time I'll diagnose this further.

terence
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Post by terence » October 11th, 2017, 4:54 pm

For some reason my outgoing mail, PM's, are staying in the Outbox and not being sent. Is that a permission problem?

Thanks, Terence

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » October 12th, 2017, 1:34 am

if they are in the outbox, then the person you sent them to has not read them yet. Once they read them, they will go to sent.

terence
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Post by terence » October 12th, 2017, 11:22 am

Thanks, Chelle. After all these years I never knew that.

Wes Corona

Post by Wes Corona » October 28th, 2017, 2:07 pm

I am no longer receiving any email notifications from poet sanctuary, ever since the great disappearance of 2017.

Image ,Image, Image

Every day, life is a test. Pass this test, and you get another day.
Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » October 29th, 2017, 2:39 pm

At one point the new host turned off the email function after I sent out a mass email to all the members since they didnt want me sending that many emails in a day-spam apparently.I've asked them to turn it back on, letting them know I won't use the mass function any longer. The activation emails are going out so I would check your notifications settings and make sure they are how you want them. Otherwise, if it's connected to that function-they still won't turn it on.