F.A.Q - I signed up for TPS, but where's my account?

Inside this board is a list of our most frequently asked questions. PLEASE CHECK THIS BOARD BEFORE EMAILING QUESTIONS!
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by Chelle » June 4th, 2013, 11:24 am

If you signed up for TPS, either immediately before reading this, a few days ago, or awhile ago, there many be a few reasons why your account has suddenly "disappeared" (or, has not yet appeared).

1) You are trying to sign up on the TPS Proboards Site or you had an account there that is not registered on our current site: We no longer use the TPS Proboards site. While your TPS account still exists at the Proboards site, it does not yet exist here. Please register a new account!

2) Your account has not yet been approved: Due to a massive amount of spammers and bots trying to join TPS, we have instituted an approval process. Please be patient- your account will be approved soon! If it has been some time, feel free to poke us via e-mail through the website contact form or the contact us form at the bottom of the forum. We may have inadvertently flagged it as a spam account and removed it.

3) If you registered an account on this forum some time ago but have been inactive for awhile or only posted a small number of posts before disappearing and haven't logged in for a long time-your account may have been deleted. From time to time we purge old accounts with few posts-either because they never posted which means they could be a spam account or because they haven't logged in for a long time and have very few posts-to free up usernames and space.

If none of these options fit your scenario, please contact the TPS Webmaster and we will try to help you out!

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!
TPS Moderator Application