F.A.Q. - How Do I Keep Track of My Poetry?

Inside this board is a list of our most frequently asked questions. PLEASE CHECK THIS BOARD BEFORE EMAILING QUESTIONS!
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

F.A.Q. - How Do I Keep Track of My Poetry?

Post by Chelle » April 16th, 2012, 1:39 am

How do I keep track of my poetry?

There are a few ways you can keep track of your poetry as Proboards does not currently offer a way to find all threads started by a certain member.

1) You can bookmark all the pieces of poetry that you start. To do this click "Bookmark Topic" at the top of the thread"

To manage your bookmarks, first find them in your 'User Control Panel'. Under 'Overview' click 'Manage Bookmarks'.

To Delete a Bookmark: Select the box next to the topic you wish to delete. Then click 'Remove marked bookmarks' as shown in the above picture.

2) You can subscribe to a topic. This will send you e-mails every time someone replies to your poem. To do this, click 'Subscribe to Topic' at the top of a thread:

To manage your subscriptions go into the 'User Control Panel' and select, under 'Overview', 'Manage Subscriptions'. To delete a subscriptions select the box next to the topic and click 'Unwatch Marked'.

3) You can perform a search to find your poetry. To perform a search click 'View your posts' in the Navigation Panel on the left side of the forum:

4) Create yourself a Poet File in the Poet Files board located in the member arenas. Here you can update a thread with all the links to every piece of poetry you post on TPS.

To learn how to put links into your Poet File read this thread: http://thepoetsanctuary.net/forum/viewt ... f=36&t=118

If you can not find your thread through any of these methods there is a chance that it was removed or that it was moved to another board. In this case, please check your Private Messages as there should be a message from a staff member.

I want to find poetry by another member- How do I do that?

If you want to find posts by another member, click on their profile page and when there click on 'View member's posts". You can find their posts from there:

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!
TPS Moderator Application