F.A.Q. - My Poem/Thread Is Missing, Where Is It?

Inside this board is a list of our most frequently asked questions. PLEASE CHECK THIS BOARD BEFORE EMAILING QUESTIONS!
Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

F.A.Q. - My Poem/Thread Is Missing, Where Is It?

Post by Chelle » April 16th, 2012, 1:27 am

"Help! My Poem/ Story/Thread Is Missing And I Can't Find It Anywhere!"

First, please do a search for your 'missing' poem. It's possible you forgot which board you posted it in.

From your profile click 'View Posts'.

Search ALL pages for your poem. Your posts SHOULD show up in the order you posted them.

Secondly, check your inbox for a personal message. Moderators and Admins will send members PMs telling them if their poetry and posts have been moved EXCEPT IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS!

If you still haven't found it, there are a few possible reasons for the disappearance:

1.) It was posted in the wrong board; this happens a lot in the Realm Of Poetry boards. The Mods there probably moved it, but you SHOULD have received a PM saying where it was moved to. If not and you still can't find it, then report it to an Admin and we will help you locate it.

2.) The thread was found distasteful and for whatever reason was deleted/removed from our site. We at TPS reserve the right to move, edit, and remove any thread posted here. Most likely you will receive a PM with a reason as to why it was deleted, but a word to the wise, TPS is a family-friendly site. Therefore we will remove anything deemed distasteful by the Admins (this includes and is not limited to: overly sexual-based posts, rude and obscene imagery, explicit language, crude poetry, any comments that are prejudicial to race, sex, religion, or lifestyles, and any posts that bad-mouth another member, staff, or TPS in general), no questions asked! The Admin's say is final, there are no undos.

If a thread is made bad-mouthing a TPS member, Staff member or a decision made by the Staff, it is automatically deleted, this is a free managed web site. We have the authority to do what we want. If you have a problem, question, or complaint with a decision that was made please contact a Staff member via PM only. Do not post a thread about it.

If you are unsure whether your thread will violate any of our Rules or Guidelines then send it to an Admin beforehand and we will approve it or not and advise you.

Looking For a Few Good Staff:If you're thinking about being a moderator-please check this out and apply!
TPS Moderator Application