Anxiety is My Life

An archive containing past featured spotlight works, what we consider, some of the best works on TPS. Feel free to leave comments.
Paralee

Re: Anxiety is My Life

Post by Paralee » December 9th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Larsen, I am humbled. I was slowly dying from hyperparathyroidism until I finally got a diagnosis and surgery. I just got back on the board after being gone a while and confess I forgot to come back and see if you had responded, but that's one of the things hyperparathyroid does....robs your mind. It's called brainfog by those in the "know". It also does all sorts of bad things to your body and, like I said, your mind.

Being sorry for your condition doesn't help you in any way, really, still I am sorry and it's upsetting seeing things like this happen. I understand where a lot of your anger is directed but I know you must be an incredible person to even persevere. Paralee

Larsen M. Callirhoe
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post by Larsen M. Callirhoe » November 2nd, 2014, 3:15 pm

Hi Paralee, it took me a year to respond I think. Read your response probably a dozen times by now at least, and still I find your words ringing true to my inner core and moral fortitude. I scream a lot and all the time, but what good does it do? and, also does anyone hear me who can make a dent with the noise the one makes. Thanks for taking time to care and make a warm remark as I hope all is well with thee.

victor

Victor Mike Lash~
Larsen M. Callirhoe~

All My Poetry Works

Miscellaneous Pieces:
Visions of My Sanity.
Wrestling Gods

Paralee

Post by Paralee » December 29th, 2014, 8:01 pm

Victor, this is an incredibly slow conversation, I think. I am still trying to get my health straight, and now my husbands. Life is....................... . And I understand the money and gov. law part. All my best, Paralee

DreamerSeeker

Post by DreamerSeeker » December 30th, 2014, 5:59 am

I can relate to the feelings here, nicely done. Keep on writing! :)

All of my poems are copyright from 2012-2021. No part of my poems is to be copied without my permission. Thank you!

hendrixs1967

Post by hendrixs1967 » January 2nd, 2015, 10:27 am

I too experience anxiety AND depression, which until the last several years, I have always managed to evade.Thus, not truly understanding. I finally opened my eyes and now recognize what it means to have panic attacks followed by sometimes debilitating depression. I hope getting back to writing will help ease my symptoms. It really helps to read poetry like yours. I don't feel so all alone as I can relate to what you've written!
Thanks for sharing!
Sheri