TPS Forum Favorites 2017

All of the contests for this year's Poetize magazine and entries are to be found in this board. All members are eligible to enter!

Moderator: Co-Administrator

Chelle
Webmaster
Webmaster

TPS Forum Favorites 2017

Post by Chelle » February 8th, 2016, 1:45 am

TPS SUPERLATIVES: Vote for your forum favorites!

Remember your High School yearbooks and the Class Favorites section? You know what I'm talking about-the section where everyone had the chance to vote for Class Clown, Model Material, Most Likely To Be Tardy, Quietest, Best Dressed.... and so forth? We've decided to make this a fun idea and apply it to The Poet Sanctuary forum only it's been poetically enhanced! Just like last year, the results will be published in this year's edition of Poetize!

RULES & GUIDELINES

•Do not scroll down to see who everyone else has nominated! You should nominate who comes to mind first. Going with your first instinct will make things more fun, fair, and entertaining.
•You may not nominate yourself.
•You may only nominate one member per category. You may nominate the same person for as many different categories that you feel they apply to.
•Staff have the option of participating. You may also nominate them. No one is excluded, unless of course, they are not a member of The Poet Sanctuary.
•You do not need to nominate someone for all categories in order to participate. If you cannot think of a member to nominate for something, simply leave it blank. You can always modify later.

Remember. This is supposed to be FUN! Be lighthearted about it.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message. Please do not reply to this thread with discussion comments, only your nominations.

(Copy and Paste, Reply with your answers.)
Nomination Categories

•Best Current Staff Member -
•Most Feared Current Staff Member -
•Most Helpful Staff Member -
•Most Helpful Non-Staff Member -
•Most likely to get published -
•Best Username -
•Best Signature -
•Best Avatar -
•Most Likely To Comment -
•Most Online -
•Friendliest Poet -
•Gives The Best PCC Critiques -
•Most Likely To Make You LOL -
•Most Likely To Make A Typo -
•Best Imagery Writer -
•Favorite Sadness Poet -
•Favorite Love Poet -
•Most Enlightened Poet -
•Darkest Poet -
•Deepest Poet -
•Best Fantasy Writer -
•Most Tragic Poet -
•Owns the Open Mic -
•Resident Artiste (Best in Canvas) -
•Best Metaphor Writer -
•Most Imaginative Writer -
•Best use of a Poetic Form -
•Most Loved -
•Most Likely To Use A Smiley Face -
•Most Likely To Use Foul Language -
•Most Likely To Spam You With Private Messages -
•Favorite poem by a member of TPS (not yourself) -
•Favorite TPS Poet -
•Most Likely To Participate In The Weekly Challenge -
•Most Likely To Wish You A Happy Birthday -
•Most Likely To Give Cookies -
•Most Creative/Interesting Poet File -
•Most Active in Gaming Central -
•Most Likely To Get The "Last Post" -
•Most Likely To Update Their Status -
•Most likely to be on Facebook -
•Favorite Board -
•Favorite Game Thread -

Poetize Contests Open for Entries! To be featured in this year's magazine, enter ASAP!

aoeclald

Re: TPS Forum Favorites 2017

Post by aoeclald » May 10th, 2017, 5:54 pm

I think it is fair to say that Jim is deserving of Favorite TPS Poet. He used to be so active, especially in the Haiku and Short Form board where I spend most of my time these days. We haven't seen him in some time, and some of his later poetry was a bit darker - we're not sure what happened to him, but of course our minds conjure up less than optimistic answers. Whether or not he is still around, I think he deserves recognition for his contribution to his art and to this site.

a single syllable is my nomination for a favorite poem by another TPS poet.

entwife
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: TPS Forum Favorites 2017

Post by entwife » May 11th, 2017, 10:18 am

I second the nomination of Jim, he had some incredible poetry and was always there to leave a nice comment.

"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousand stars how not to dance" e.e. cummings